- LOA 14′ 2 1/4″
- LWL 12′ 3″
- Beam 4′ 1″
- Draft 4 1/4″ / 1′ 7 7/8″ (board down)
Questions? Plan FAQ
What’s in the Plan?
Tommy Cod Plans PDFs
1Purchasing these plans constitutes agreement to the conditions of this release:
Stock Plans Conditions of Sale
Making this purchase constitutes agreement to meet the following conditions:
1) ANTONIO DIAS agrees to supply these stock plans on acceptance of the stock plan fee.
2) The designs remain the property of ANTONIO DIAS,and may only be used with a purchase from ANTONIO DIAS.
3) ANTONIO DIAS authorizes the construction of one boat from the purchase of a stock plan,unless other specific arrangements have been made in writing concerning payments for royalties for building more than one boat.
4) Strict compliance with the plans,specifications,tolerances,and materials is mandatory for achieving the intended performance of the boat.
5) Since use of the boat is in itself an activity that requires some degree of skill and judgement on the part of the operator that we cannot know exists or not, and since ANTONIO DIAS is not building the boat nor directly involved in overseeing the accuracy of the builder in following the design, the stock plan purchaser agrees to hold ANTONIO DIAS harmless from any results of using the plans supplied.
6) All stock plan sales are final.
7) Continuing with this purchase provides the right to build one boat from these plans.
This site has been optimized for a 16:9 aspect ratio
and a large screen.
If you’re having trouble,
landscape works better than portrait.
©Antonio Dias, 2010 – 2021
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Antonio Dias and Antonio Dias Design with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.